To give students an opportunity to showcase and hone their talents and also prepare them for intra school competitions, various clubs activities are conducted through the year. Club activities not only help students shape their personal interests and hobbies but also improve their leadership and social skills. We offer – clubs for students of Grade I to V. Students share their ideas and enjoy learning from each other during club periods. Teachers are there to guide them at every step. Experts are also invited to share their ideas with the students.
1. Exercise and demonstrate the use and mastery of the elements of design.
2. Create original objects of art in a specific medium.
Envirothon is a fun academic event. It challenges the students to think critically about the natural world and their role in it.
It combines in class curriculum and outdoor training, helping students to learn more about aquatic ecology, forestry, soil and land use, wildlife and current environmental issues.
Social Media Club
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
1. To develop communication
2. To develop an understanding of the effects of mass media on themselves as individuals and also upon society.
Personality development club
1. Improve communication and leadership skills of the students.
2. Complements the academic program and the students long term career objectives.
3. Co-ordinate various activities to enhance students personality.
Creative Writing Club:
The purpose of the creative writing club is to provide a positive and productive atmosphere for developing student writers to integrate, learn and grow.
1. To inculcate an interest in cookery.
2. To try a simple and attractive recipe.
3. Kitchen hygiene, follow a recipe, health and safety.
4. Confidence and knowledge about food preparation, cooking and presentation.
1. To enable the learner to communicate effectively and appropriately in real life situation.
2. To use English effectively for study purpose across the curriculum.
3. To develop and integrate the use of the four language skills i.e. reading, listening, speaking and writing.
Objectives of the club
1. Enjoy mathematics and develop patience and persistence when solving problems.
2. Understand and be able to use the language, symbols and notation of mathematics.
3. Develop mathematical curiosity and use inductive and deductive reasoning when solving problems.